Thursday, September 1, 2011

Things

Things that make my <3 pidder padder:
 
-good morning kisses from my JWB
 
-pumpkin spice candles in the fall (not too much longer until crisp temps will be here!)
 
 
-David Yurman
 
 
-staying on the beach until late in the afternoon, there is something magical about the way the sun dances on the water & how the waves sounds at that time of day
 
 
-random text messages/emails
 
 
-trying out a new recipe
 
 
-Big Brother...Sunday/Wednesday/Thursday nights you can find me in front of the tv counting down until show time
 
 
-laughing until you cannot breathe
 
 
-French manicures
 
 
-Thursdays
 
 
-sitting on my side porch, whether I'm surrounded by friends & family for an evening of cold beverages or it's just me & the hubs enjoying some quiet time, that area of my house is one my favorite places to be
 
 
-Autobell...I LOVE having a clean whip, however, it is inevitable that every time I get my car washed, it. will. rain.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment