Thursday, September 22, 2011

Ramblin'

Day four of Seattle-like weather with nothing but more rain in the forecast-blah!

I do not know how those people who reside in the Pacific NW do it-misty, soggy, nasty conditions that put even the most chipper person into a dark depression.

__________________________

Still sick.

I have tried every trick in the book to knock this crud:
-Showers
-Meds
-Extra sleep
-Even pretending I'm not sick to try & trick myself

So this is my new stance...






__________________________

Last night I watched


Precious movie.
Kate Hudson rocks.

__________________________

Today is Thursday, which means tomorrow is Friday...just typing that made me feel joy.

This week has crawwwled by & I'm ready for two days filled of whatever I please.

No comments:

Post a Comment