Thursday, September 15, 2011

Contentment

"Be happy with what you have & are, be generous with both, and you won't have to hunt for happiness."
______________________________

I feel like in the crazy world that we live in, you have to truly soak up the times where the "ebb & flow" moments balance each other and you have time to ride the 'inbetween'...where contentment lives.

I love that last night turned into tour-de-GSO...if you haven't ever just gotten in your car without a plan and take off in whatever direction your heart desires, I recommend it.

Great food, fantastic wine, and enough laughs to burn off all said calories.

Even with as much excitement that last night held, I can guarantee that tonight's "doing nothing" will be just as fun.

I look forward to taking off the pumps, turning on the tv, relaxing with hubs & double fisting a big glass of contentment...

With all the bad in the world, it sure feels good to be in a happy place in life & I know I am greatly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment