Friday, September 16, 2011

I said brrr, it's cold in here...

So NC just got a smack down from mother nature...

it is officially fall.

60 is the high today.

ugh.



I know there are people out there that are just jumping with joy (*cough* Kelly *cough*) with the presence of brisk temps and scarves..however, I am depressed today...and I can tell all you cold weather crazies that palm trees blowing with warm breezes, beach music, and sundresses will trump your pumpkin-spiced-double-latte-with-skim-milk and frumpy coats any.day.

_______________________

On to lighter news, SO STOKED about tonight :)
Loading up & hitting the town with my absolute favorite people to celebrate TOOTIE'S birthday (yes, it was on Wednesday but turning 21 deserves a week long celebration).
Look forward to a fun filled post soon.

Have a good weekend ya'll!


No comments:

Post a Comment