Friday, June 10, 2011

Whew!

15 days.

The past couple of weeks have been FULL of wedding planning & preparing. Just when you think you have everything done, a new 'to-do' list comes to fruition. As of today, I can say I truly believe we are ready for this much anticipated hitchin'!

Two weeks from today, JWB & I will be waiting for all of our friends & family to arrive at the lake to start the wedding weekend! WE ARE SO EXCITED!!!

We had our last dance lesson Wednesday-tear. I will truly miss our weekly date night & our new friends that we met at KBJ's & the dance studio!

I had my last training session today...I MADE IT! No more 5 am wake up calls-whew.

All that's left to do is pack our bags + about a million other things...

until then, my rear end will be parked at the pool this wknd to soak up some relaxation & rays with my peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment