Monday, November 8, 2010

Where does time go?!



Is it just me or does time seem to go by fast & faster?!

A recap of this past week & weekend:
-An exciting merge for the company I work for
-A night of "interior decorating" & dinner with Kel + my beau
-Taboo/Scategories Night with JWB + friends
-A movie date
-Sunday Supper with family

A big two snaps to gaining an hour of sleep.

This week will be bringing several exciting events...the birth of our soon-to-be niece SAYLOR...heading to Columbia, SC...and our engagement pictures.

I honestly feel like just yesterday it was the beginning of the summer and now its time for Thanksgiving and Christmas...just goes to show you that you must seize each & every day.

I guess it's time to send off summer in style-so as I raise my Corona water bottle, I toast to you warm breezes & flip flops, see you soon.

Bring on the holiday parties & mistle toe.

No comments:

Post a Comment