Monday, November 1, 2010

what a weekend!?

This past weekend was one for the books. Wowza.

Friday night-I got to see this guy:






(Billy Currington)...so hot.










And this girl:




(Carrie Underwood)











I was given tickets for my birthday from my girl B...I will be the first to say that I didn't really know what to expect from the concert due to alot of Carrie's songs are slow-BUT, girlfriend rocked. Aside from Carrie looking STUNNING, she truly exhibited a God given talent that was literally breath taking.

Saturday-Went shopping with my mom. Thank you New York & Co. for getting your groove back.

Saturday Night-Costume Party...I have not dressed up in MANY MANY years but it was so fun to get into character, brought back alot of memories from when I was a kiddo!

The hostess with the mostess did an AWESOME job with the decor & the party was a BLAST! The rule for the costume was that you had to dress up as something/someone that starts with the same letter that your first name starts with.

Candace-Cruella De Vil
JWB-Johnny Cash

After party at my *BIG's* house.

*Note to self: vino + hot tub @ 2:00 am = head ache like whoa the next day*

Sunday-Headed over to my parents house for an afternoon of relaxation & an early supper, then got ready for the trick-or-treaters! A few years ago we started a fun tradition with our neighbors of bringing out camping chairs & fire pits out into the cul-de-sac and combine all of our candy together.

















...it may be slightly redneck to basically have a tailgate party for trick-or-treating but hey, you live once.

Happy November 1st ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment