Monday, October 25, 2010

Weekend Recap.

Yay for a good weekend...Monday always comes too quickly!

Saturday: Breakfast @ Carter's with my daddy & Kel. Ran errands all around town. Got dolled up then did cocktails @ SR. Will/Bethany's wedding...such a beautiful bride!!!

Pics (thx big for sending these to me!):

*NOTE TO SELF: START TAKING CAMERA WITH YOU TO EVENTS*

Me & JWB






















Me & BIG
















Me & Kel
















Sunday: Slept in, woke up with a slight headache (ugh-I'm sure that had nothing to do with the wine from Saturday's festivities). Went to the pumpkin patch with JWB. Sunday Supper @ my parent's with mom/dad, future MIL & FIL, JWB/me, & my bro.

Great weekend :)

1 comment:

  1. CANDACIA! Just saw you're a follower of Dori's blog and I had to check yours out! Just wanted to pop in and say CONGRATS to you and Jake on the engagement! Such exciting news:) Send me your email so we can keep in touch (c.schelhammer@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete