Friday, October 15, 2010

Thankful.

It's Friday-whoop whoop!

...just wanted to note a few thoughts:

I am so thankful to be blessed with a loving and supportive family...my mom, dad, and brother are some of the most amazing people I've ever met.

I am so thankful for my JWB-there are no words to describe that cowboy...he's just the bomb.com

I am so thankful for my friends...there a certain few that have withstood the test of time and together we have shared heartbreak, laughter, memories, inside jokes, and just a special understanding of each other. Just last night, as I was on my way home from my girlfriend's ("Miss K") house, I couldn't help but feel this glow of happiness because it is so amazing to have a friend who just gets YOU-never judges, never asks questions, just loves you for who you are.

This is a pic from my BIG's recent engagement party-another lady who is very dear to me! :)
(K, BIG, me)

I am thankful for lake weekends & cold beers. Lakeside, here we come.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment