Friday, May 4, 2012

Things I've learned this week...

Things I've learned this week...

-90 degree weather makes for an ill pregnant lady.

-my parents are really smart people.
{it's a statement I could not say out loud until I was about 22, but since then i can yell it from the mountain tops.}

-random texts from my girlfriends make me happy.
the subjects range from politics to traffic to gossip, but nevertheless, make me chuckle every time.

-God is great, beer is good, & people are crazy.
{insert rant: sorry, my blog, my freedom of speech}
Billy Currington, you said it right...
i cannot figure out why some people choose to make life difficult, nor, can i figure out why i let it get under my skin?!
grrrr.
people are absolutely, freaking crazy.
don't know anyone? I'll give you a list.
so thankful it's wknd time, saturday & sunday always renew my spirit & make me feel refreshed.
time for a reality check & focus on the good!

-JWB is my rock.
he's just the best.

-getting ready for B has been so much fun!
this past week we finished his little room & it was like the icing on the cake...everything is ready for his arrival, now it's just the hurry-up-and-wait time period.

_______________

recipe for the next two days:

2 heaping spoonfuls of sunshine

a dash of laundry doing/errand running/house cleaning

add in a cinco de mayo fiesta

4 cups of beach music

mix together until smiles reach everyone's faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment