Monday, October 31, 2011

TT still has it.

Travis Tritt did not disappoint.

He most definitely still has it.

He boot-scooted around & sang every single classic that we all love.




Yes our limo had a fireplace :)





TT.

____________________________________________________

Saturday night's wedding shower for David & Katie was a complete success as well.

JWB & I were "A Bun In The Oven" ;)
________________________________________________

Fun costumes + great night of catching up with friends = smiles.

Today is my first day at the new j-o-b.

Happy does not even describe how I feel...

I think for the rest of the day...err probably for a long while...I believe I will be soaking up this overwhelming feeling of I am right where I am supposed to be in life.
____________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment