Monday, October 24, 2011

Oh hello Monday.

This wknd was a good one...nothing wild or spectacular, which was right up our alley!

Friday night: a hot date followed by some tv/couch time.
crazy preggo hormones + Extreme Home Makeover = waterworks.
That show gets me every time.

Saturday: the hubs worked around the house & I cleaned the house. exciting right!?
Lank + Jenny + Rancho (their new puppy) came over for supper.
Love love love them.

Sunday: woke up feeling very green & pretty much stayed that way all day :(

__________________________________________

{btw, baby-to-be is the size of a grape now!}
cannot wait until my next appt to see the little miracle!
__________________________________________

my blog, my choice of music.
I think I'll let Mr. Jones start this morning off right...


I hope everyone has a great week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment