Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Green.

...so I could do a long gushy post about how me & JWB have a permanent smile on our faces and talk about our nursery ideas and possible names for future baby and so forth...but I'll spare you ;)

one thing I will state is my body apparently had a welcome party for morning sickness a few days ago.



however, I seem to be taking after my sister-in-law, and it's more like afternoon sickness and night sickness as well.

this said sickness is unlike anything i've ever experienced.
imagine you just rode through the blue ridge pkwy, blindfolded, going 75 mph in the backseat {car sick} mixed in with what an all access pass to roller coasters after eating a huge funnel cake would make you feel like.

I'll take it though...because at the end of the day, I'm one step closer to meeting our little miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment