Tuesday, April 12, 2011

IOP-Bachelorette Wknd :)

This past wknd, my girls & I headed south for the beautiful Isle of Palms, SC :)
We ate, drank, laughed, told stories, laughed some more, and made priceless memories.
I truly am blessed with the best friends ever.

Kel & me on the ride down!

The view from our AMAZING condo!
Hello serenity :)


Precious goodies for my girls, compliments of B & Kel!



Rainbow Row cross-stitch, oh.my.gah.
HUGE shout out to Momma Leazer & KEL for this gift, seriously my heart goes pidder-padder.

Try finding that in a store ;)






Sassy wine glass from B :)


...and night one begins.





...and that completes the appropriate pictures from Friday.



Saturday we layed out on the beach & watched them waves roll in.
Ahhh, take me back!

Saturday night we got dolled up & hit the town.

MOH x 2




me & BIG :)


















Bridesmaids :)


















LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PICTURE.





Shoe shot.


"Miss Holiday" & me

"...girl your joints are lit up!!!" ;)


JEN-KNEEEEE



K & me-LOVE her :)

Heading to dwtn Charleston!


Phi Mu family <3


WE GO 5 HOURS AWAY & STILLLLLLL SEE RAGSDALE BOYS!















Group shot effort

side note *CONGRATS TO HUD & VICKI*


Cheers!



We danced.
...and if my memory is correct, this is about how things looked at this point. HA!


Cheesin'




Kelly, Brett, Kahli, Jackie, Jenny, & Katie-

I had SOOOOOOO much fun with you girls and thank you for making my bachelorette weekend so special. Each of you are blessing in my life.

I LOVE YA'LL! 


No comments:

Post a Comment