Monday, April 25, 2011

Incredible wknd

This wknd was one for the books...it was that special combination of letting loose, soaking up the sunshine, shared laughter among friends, & happy moments with family.

Thursday:

work then 5:00 cocktails w/Mandy @ Natty's...i <3 their patio & wildflower brew.
followed by an after-party @ Kel's

Friday:

Rainnny rainny day = sofa time & tv time, which was MUCH needed!
Dinner party in Archdale-yummy food & awesome night with close friends.

Saturday:

Planting palooza!!!
After several trips to Walmart, Home Depot, Lowes, Target, and yes-even the Christmas Shoppe (me & Kelly are now obsessed!) we had our cars loaded up & we ready to do work!
My side porch & Kel's patio are now full of flowers & make my heart happy!

Sunday:

EASTER!!!
Slept in <insert smile> and wake up without an alarm clock. oh yes.
I got to enjoy four ah-mazing hours on my porch while sipping coffee <thx to a certain Easter bunny (JWB), I got my very own Keurig :) > and listened to the birds chip while reading my magazines. pure bliss.
Headed over to my parents house for what was the best Easter Sunday I think we've had, ever.

Pretty flowers & bubbly :)






Easter Menu!























Me & Kel



JuJu & Neff :)
LOVE LOVE LOVE them & such a blessing to share Easter with them.



Me & PawPaw :)


 Daddy!



















JWB <3















My parents are so precious...yes, even though we are all grown up, they still make holidays fun & do special things for us :)

Our Easter baskets:


Tootie!























:)


















Tickets to the Miranda Lambert concert!!!




This little fella was tuckered out!


Such a happy wknd!

This week is going to be insane...whew, I just hope I can keep up!

No comments:

Post a Comment