Tuesday, October 16, 2012

abc's.

A is for age: 26
B is for breakfast today: pumpkin spice coffee, not a big food person in the am
C is for currently craving: oysters in any waterfront town
D is for dinner tonight: Spaghetti & meatballs, salad, garlic bread...carbs anyone?
E is for favorite type of exercise: Running to rap music
F is for an irrational fear: everytime I am in the shower I feel like there is a serial killer in the bathroom...please tell me I am not the only person who constantly checks around the shower curtain?!
G is for gross food: olives
H is for hometown: Greensboro
I is for something important: my family & friends.
J is for current favorite jam: "Til My Last Day" Justin Moore
K is for kids: my little Bentley-boo, 4.5 months old
L is for current location: my office
M is for the most recent way you spent money: Devils Backbone, Wintergreen VA
N is for something you need: Boy is that a loaded question...I need more patience, understanding, & strength. I also need a fully loaded Tahoe, an eye dr appt because I am officially blind, & a smaller waist.
O is for occupation: Let's see, full time mom, wife, daughter, & sister and in my spare time I am an executive assistant & head of the marketing department for two family businesses.
P is for pet peeve: Repetitive noises. Hypocrisy. Slow cars in the left lane.
Q is for a quote: "Be who you are & say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind."
R is for random fact about you: i could live solely off of seafood...forget chicken or beef.
S is for favorite healthy snack: veggies & hummus
T is for favorite treat: duck nachos (Marketplace-Charleston, SC) with a cold glass of pinot grigio while watching the sunset
U is for something that makes you unique: my fingers are curved
V is for favorite vegetable: okra...give it to me fried, sauted, or pickled
W is for today’s workout: bahaha.
X is for X-rays you’ve had: teeth, elbow, hand
Y is for yesterday’s highlight: moving Bent out of his Mose's basket and into his crib
Z is for your time zone: est

No comments:

Post a Comment