Wednesday, February 1, 2012

dinner.

 everything i know about the kitchen, i learned from my momma...from cabinet/pantry organization to meal planning to trying new recipes.

as far back as i can remember, i have warm fuzzy memories of sitting on a stool {circa 1990's) or bar chair and just watching her in awe.

there is something magical about watching a southern woman at work. in her realm. in her kitchen.


moving on-me & mom had a dinner date at her casa
{she asked what I wanted and I said I am craving shrimp}
she whipped out a new recipe & I told her I would be happy to be her taste tester.
so i poured a big ol caffine-free ginger ale {yay.} for myself & a glass of vino for the chef, and just watched her work her magic.
the result: a pasta dish so good words do not do justice.


mmmmmmm :)

No comments:

Post a Comment