Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Where did Christmas go???

This Christmas was one for the books.

My cheeks are still sore from all the smiling and laughing that has gone on over the past few weeks...
there were parties galore, B Family Sleepover on Christmas Eve Eve {fun new tradition}, delicious Southern meals, quality family time, and the list goes on & on!

JWB & I enjoyed our first and last Christmas as a family of two...this time next year we will have a seven month old-say what?!

As fast has Christmas approached us, it left in a hurry...yes I am that girl who has already taken down all of the twinkle & glitter.

I will admit that as FANTASTIC as the holiday season was, I was not as sad as normal when it was all over because we have SO many fun events coming up...

2011 was a year to remember but I have a feeling 2012 is going to be a life-changer.

Coming soon:
JSharpe birthday
a wedding/NYE extravaganza
ouuuuuur baby gender reveal party

stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment