Thursday, December 15, 2011

flowers, treats, & a song.

So ladies I have to brag for a second...

When I was 14 I met my soul mate.

I knew then that he was something special, but what I did not know then was that almost eleven years later, he would still be making my knees weak & my tummy full of butterflies.

He is the man that God truly made for me.

I am the LUCKIEST lady in the world because I am his wife.

....just got a beautiful poinsetta delivery, just because.


I love you JWB ;)

_______________________________________________

Yesterday, momma & me had some fun!!!

We wore our jammies & baked goodies ALL DAY!

{I hope I can be just half as good of a mom as mine has been to my brother & me, she's just the greatest.}


the supplies.


momma in action.
rice krispy treats in the making.


chex mix.
{before}


{after}


sausage balls

__________________________________________

gotta throw in a little christmas on this post...we LOVE this song.
can't hide class people ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment