Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Change

By definition, the word 'change' means to make the form, nature, content, future course, etc., of something different from what it is or from what it would be if left alone.

See the word 'change' has effected me alot in the last year...I've changed from 'single' to 'engaged' to 'married'...my job has changed significantly...friendships have changed...where I'm at in life has changed...because of all these changes, I'm happier than I ever thought was possible.

However, sometimes when changes happen, we cannot see the good in a situation until the dust settles and things become crystal clear.

"Action and reaction, ebb and flow, trial and error, change - this is the rhythm of living. Out of our over-confidence, fear; out of our fear, clearer vision, fresh hope. And out of hope, progress." -Bruce Barton


No comments:

Post a Comment