Sunday, March 20, 2011

Praying Hard

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you."
Jeremiah 29:11-12

Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.
Romans 12:12

And now these three remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love.
1 Corinthians 13:13



Live every single day as if it were your last, because tomorrow is never promised.

Our dear friend, Julia Sims suffered a severe heart attack around 3:00 yesterday afternoon.

That is a phone call I will never forget.

Please please please, say a prayer for her and her entire family.

Hug all of your family and friends a little tighter today.

No comments:

Post a Comment