Monday, January 28, 2013

Happy 8 months!

Yesterday Bent turned 8 months...seriously, I may cry at the thought of him being even one more day older.





No check up this month so no stats!

You are in size 9 or 12 month clothes & size 2 or 3 in shoes.

You said "momma" for the first time this month.
be.still.my.heart.

Your tricks of the month include clapping & the cutest little wiggle dance when music comes on.

You eat a baby food container for breakfast, lunch, & dinner + an afternoon snack of puffs.
You love to sample whatever me & Daddy are eating, which has been fun to watch your reaction to certain foods!


You go to sleep between 7:30 & 8 to 6:30.

You take an afternoon nap some days [and those days are days I am very thankful for].
*note: as a baby I never napped, as my mom as lovingly reminded me of, so Bent gets it honest.

You love your jumper, walker, & to just play with your toys on the floor.

You love to sit in high chairs, thus, you are so much fun to go out to eat with!

{in the picture below, Bent saw himself in the oven reflection & carried on a full conversation. precious + hilarious}


one night you literally bounced yourself to sleep!


You are such a trooper & go to work with me most days...we have quite the play room in my office!


You still love bath time!


Jake Jr.


Another month older, I cannot believe it.

You are the sweetest little boy on the planet.

Your cuddles make bad days good & good days greater.

We love you, we love you, we love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment